Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Baking and my first blog!

Hello my name is Jeanette and I am a blog lurker.  

Really, I love to read blogs that other folks have written, but the thought of blogging myself is a bit overwhelming.  Typically, I go online, read through my favorite blogs, marvel at the photographs they have posted and say to myself, "I can do that."  So here it is: my first blog post; the photographic proof that yes, I can in fact do all of those wonderful things I see online!  




The quality of this photo is terrible but the subject was just too fun not to post!  A friend asked me to make some Scooby Doo cookies for her son's birthday party and here is the end result.  Scooby-Doobie-Doo!


A few weeks ago I had a giveaway on my facebook page and the winner chose 2 dozen cake pops for her "31" girls night party.



A friend of mine was hosting a baby shower and in lieu of a cake wanted cake pops!  I was honored to do them for her.  The party didn't have a theme, but the colors were lavender and plum.  I think they turned out really sweet! (no pun intended!)  She gave the cookies away as favors.  

So fellow bloggers, here it is, my first blog post.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Now I have another blog to stalk!!! Everything looks delicious! Can't wait to see what else is to come!!!

    ReplyDelete