Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It takes a village

My oldest son came home with a homework assignment in his backpack from his preschool last week.  The assignment was to create a family tree.  I searched around online and found a really cute project on the Fiskars website that I thought we could do together.  Here is the finished project:




I know that it looks like he probably didn't do much of this, but in reality he actually did a lot of it!  He chose all the colors and papers.  I bought several punches and he punched out and glued on all the leaves.  He also attached all the photos and name plates.  We finished this on a rainy day when there wasn't much else going on and I must say, it was nice to do some crafting with my son.  He was very proud of his work and wants to hang it in his room when he gets it back.  I can't wait to put it in a frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment