Sunday, November 20, 2011

Chloe Kardashian vs. the Viola

This week was a C-R-A-Z-Y one for baking.  I made 84 cupcakes, 60 cake pops, 1 cake, and 24 cookies all for other people.  As you can probably imagine, by Thursday night, my kitchen looked like a bomb filled with flour and sugar had gone off.  I think just about every bowl I own was dirty!  I took some pictures of the cake pops and the cake to share with you all.  A friend of mine's son was having a birthday. He plays the viola and she asked if I could make a viola cake for him.  I don't know anything about Violas, but thankfully, the facebook community helped me out with a very amusing Kardashian reference, which put everything into perspective for me.  After that conversation, I did some actual research and I came up with this:




She also asked for some cake pops to go with the cake.  These turned out really cute!




Not much going on this week, an order of cake pops for the winner of my giveaway, and then a little holiday called, Thanksgiving!  We will be visiting family this year, so I don't think I will be doing any baking, but if anything changes, I will be sure to post some pictures!  All the best to you and yours for the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment