Thursday, December 1, 2011

Vintage Rudolph Cookies

A friend of mine is obsessed with party planning.  She spends her evenings searching party blogs and planning her daughters' birthday parties.  I have to admit, the parties she puts together for her kids are nothing short of amazing; I wish I had her dedication and know-how.  


This year for her oldest daughter's party, she is doing a vintage rudolph theme.  She asked me to make her some rudolph cookies and some "rudolph nose" cake pops, which are just plain red cake pops.  The cake pops were nothing special, but the cookies were another story.  She ordered a printable collection from The TomKat Studio called the "Vintage Rudolph collection."  Are you familiar with this blog?  She has the most amazing graphics, definitely worth checking out!  I have been wanting to try to do some edible image cookies so I had her send me the graphics.  I had them printed and then I adhered them to the cookies.  They turned out better than I could have imagined.  Here is the picture.  



I hope they taste as good as they look!  Happy birthday Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment