Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

As promised, here are the pictures of the basket I did for the new year.  I tried to make silver cake pops with luster dust, but they didn't turn out as shiny as I would have liked.  I've watched them use luster dust on all the cake shows I watch, but it never works for me the way it does for them.  Clearly, I need more practice, but the arrangement turned out pretty cute either way.



Here is a close-up of the pops, you can really see the sparkles on the silver pops.


These would be cute for a zebra party mixed in with some pink pops too!


And just as a bonus, I've included a picture of another Christmas arrangement I did.



2011 brought many blessings to my family, and I welcome 2012 with open arms.  Thank you all for your support as I started this new adventure.  Happy New Year to all of you out there in cyberspace, all the best to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment